Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Reading History

To me, reading is a time of peaceful solitude. My favorite time to read is late at night before I go to sleep, but I also tend to read whenever I am bored which is often. I have read so many books that I refuse to type them all and there is none in particular that I feel anyone reading this needs to necessarily know. I really don't have a favorite book. I am fond of mysteries and books similar to Twilight. I suppose I will read anything that is put in front of me that I can understand, this only includes modern English. In addition to I prefer to read novels that have an intense beginning and continue to hold my attention throughout the entire book. I carry on being my nerdy little self and read often.

I don't really have a least favorite book. The books I least like are those that are in old English. I don't understand the point of students having to read these books when no one even talks that way anymore. I do realize that it is an important factor in our history, but why can't we put it in a language that everyone can understand? Beyond that I am really not picky on which books I prefer it tends to be a little on the random side.





No comments:

Post a Comment